Pixel Terror Animations

This is the first time I did motion graphics on an art work that wasn't originally mine or collaborated with. The original art was done by Bentley himself.


Process log:
When I received the file, I cleaned up the layers to smaller ones. Most of the layers for text are already separated so it's easy for me to work with. The hardest part were the characters. I wanted them to be animated so I had to add my own separation to them.

   
Here is Bentley's character. The one on the left is the original. The right one shows one of his bangs cut off; the process is repeated for the other parts of his hair. I filled the missing areas while following the design as best as I could. I also cut out his arm and added the rest of the guitar details.

Ahrya was the hardest as a large portion of him is covered by the drums. I filled out the rest as best as I can and made sure the line art was as even as possible. Now that I have all the layers I need, I could then proceed to animating them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the motion graphics for Pixel Terror Treats Vol. 3
I used the animation done for Vol. 2 to keep it consistent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog!

Monstercat 2021 New Year Art Contest Winner

To Be Apart